Re: [OM] TRAGEDY STRIKES!

Subject: Re: [OM] TRAGEDY STRIKES!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 15:01:06 -0700
On 8/9/2016 2:10 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Just use the ultrasonic cle......
Oh, sorry.  Nevermind.
The 6D does actually have a sensor-cleaning function, but these all
pale in comparison to the Olympus.

Until you mentioned it, I'd blissfully forgotten about that. I don't think the
Canon system does much of anything useful.

But this is the first time that I ever recall a piece of dust
appearing in the midst of a shoot. Only that only lasted 15 minutes.

They appear when they appear, and are no respecters of time, place, subject,
project, etc.

I can hear Moose laughing his head off right now.

Only a little, and only in delight for my move from Canon, No schadenfreude
allowed. ;-)

It's funny, TOP's theme for today is what would you replace your gear with if it all disappeared. My response that I'd not switch horses, but simply replace the stuff I most use, and let the rest go, seems even more true now. :-)