Re: [OM] [OT] Bed soap revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bed soap revisited
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:52:07 +0100
Chuck

I’ve just had a thought.  While away last weekend in our caravan, I had slight
ache in one leg for part of the night, perhaps because I had not had the space
in the caravan to perform my normall pre-bed stretching exercises.  An
osteopath gave me the exercises to prevent the return of sciatica last year.

Could your cramps be sciatica?  If so, why not get an osteopath to teach you
the requisite stretches to resolve the discomfort?

Chris