[OM] Yesterday's Flutterby

Subject: [OM] Yesterday's Flutterby
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 21:41:10 -0700
This small flutterby spent quite a bit of time teasing me by keeping its wings closed most of the time, then open-close quickly. My timing was poor. But I finally got a half decent shot. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20496>

It was back briefly while I was out today, but I only said "Hi", didn't try for
another portrait. :-)

I seem to be poor at identification. I thought at first Silver Bordered Fritillary, but the pattern and colors aren't like the others I've shot, or, of course, what I found on the web. More black and a greater range of red-orange colors.

Puzzled Moose