Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 12:14:23 -0400
That's a fine looking rig, Chris.

Your Caravan looks light and obedient, not like the clumsy monster we towed
across the Western U.S. eons ago.

Happy trails laddie.

Rick 👌

On Jul 30, 2016 12:12 PM, "ChrisB" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well this is my “truck” with its “trailer”.  The car (a 4x4, but with not
much ground clearance) has about 14,000 miles on it, although it’s nearly 3
years old; I bought it about 6 weeks ago.  The caravan has less than 500
miles on it, bought at about the same time.  We are using the pair of
vehicles to spend more time relaxing in the countryside.  This is a field
in Northamptonshire, near the Grand Union canal, at a village called Stoke
Bruerne.