Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:04:11 -0500
Sorry, Larry. It was just carelessness. I should have done a better job of centering the vignetting.

The Waffle House has been closed for about 6 months for a complete remodeling. I assume all of the staff was let go for that time, because they now have sign outside saying they are now hiring.

It's not all junk. In the same area, we have a Ruby Tuesday, a Red Lobster, and an Applebees. They all seem to prosper.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA