Re: [OM] EyeFi X2 Bricking

Subject: Re: [OM] EyeFi X2 Bricking
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 11:33:48 -0700
On 7/29/2016 8:31 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Just a final heads-up for anybody who is still using the EyeFi X2
series of SD Wireless cards.

Our needs are so different. I occasionally looked at WiFi SD cards, asked myself what I would use them for, and walked away. :-)

. . . Once I get a new card (or
camera with built-in WiFi support)

Living as I do much farther from the trailing edge, all my regularly used cameras have WiFi built-in; one even adds BT. And I still use it only for remote control.

... Of course, it was foolish to use the cloud services anyway,

Ya think????

Local Storage Moose

PS: The E-M1 II will have dual SD card slots.