Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2016: portrait of my children and a film proc

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/7/2016: portrait of my children and a film processing question
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:35:04 +0000
Put it this way--I went *looking* for the flaws you pointed out *after* smiling
at the photos and thinking how happy they (and I imagine you) must have been in
the moment. I don't think anyone else would disagree. While various theories
have been suggested, they detract nothing from the content, for me.

Siddiq

Sent from my iPad