Re: [OM] vacation time with lots of camera space

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation time with lots of camera space
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:46:27 -0700
On 7/15/2016 12:23 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Monsters like on this site seem weird to me. It's like a house inside, but it's too big to drive or park it anywhere worth being, and there's usually a house at 'home'. I'd rather stay home or rent a place to stay. One may rent many mighty nice places, closer to what I want to see, for just the annual cost of having one of those behemoths.
:ditto: My sentiments as well. No way one of those things is getting to the
places we visit. Obviously YMMV.

What is disturbing is seeing a line up of these beasts on a beautiful evening with the generators on not a soul in sight, all watching TV. WTF??

We're all different, no accounting for taste, and so on  . . .

We were in a nice RV campground, in a gorgeous setting. We got one of the sites in back, on grass, under trees, next to the brook, looking out over a huge field full of wild flora at snow capped mountains. I was outside, taking too many pics, and chatting with the guy a couple of sites down, who had a different version of Sprinter conversion. He traveled to fairs, shows, etc., to sell I don't remember what. His wife was happy to go along, as long as he had TV so she could spend the day watching her favorite shows.

Sure enough, there she was, inside, with eyes only for the screen. I sort of
raised my eyebrows, he shrugged.

I'd rather be outside enjoying and having an adult beverage with my sweetie.

OH yes Indeedy! We only eat inside if the weather or 'skeeters are inclement.
:-)

Tasty Blooded Moose