Re: [OM] IMGS: Qashqai Family

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Qashqai Family
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:34:56 -0500
Tina,

2271 is beautiful!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/15/2016 10:04 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

We were riding out in the country looking for nomad families when Tom
spotted a farmer plowing his field with a John Deere tractor.  Of course,
he had to stop and talk to the farmer who ended up inviting us to his house
for tea.  We met Mohammed's newest wife Mojean (he has two wives and seven
daughters) and baby daughter Zohre and enjoyed a nice visit:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000GbFf4o1tNiE

To the end.  Less Info for larger photo.

We finally found nomads who will be coming up later today.  I'm almost
finished!!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina