Re: [OM] Film still rules

Subject: Re: [OM] Film still rules
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 01:46:44 -0700
On 7/14/2016 10:09 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Moose

I can’t remember which is your classic convertible; may I see a photo, please?

You do know that one of the joys of my life is needling and in turn being
needled by some folks who hang out here.

So I may have been writing with tongue at least partly in cheek . . .

There is no single definition of classic. By one, the value bottomed out and has headed up, if moderately, it might be called a classic. By others, not so likely. It's fairly rare, and has a couple of things going for it as a car some folks might desire.

It's one of the last Oldsmobile convertibles ever made. They redesigned the interior of the Cutlass Supreme line in 1995, but that was the last year they sold convertibles. The new interior, especially the dash and instrument panel, are far nicer than the earlier design. In any case, the few 1995 convertibles are unlike any other year and the last ever made. So who know, it may become a minor classic. :-)

You can see me in the car on TOP. <http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2016/06/sunday-wait-what-open-mike-getting-down-the-road-ot.html>

This is pretty much what mine would look like, if I washed it and took a good pic. <https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mpPb2DXwbw8/maxresdefault.jpg>

Open Air Moose