Re: [OM] Basic question re Om D E M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Basic question re Om D E M5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:46:35 -0700
On 7/11/2016 5:56 PM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I feel very embarrassed in having to ask this basic
question, but the camera and its manual have defeated me.

How fun, Chuck defeated by the deep and undocumented and you by the too simple.

IF your button and dials are at the defaults, the real dial on the top plate sets aperture, and the front dial sets EV compensation.

They may be set to the reverse and to other combos. And that's why they aren't labeled, because they may be set to different uses.

Dial A Moose