Re: [OM] Anyone from Charleston, SC

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone from Charleston, SC
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:55:47 -0300
What has changed at the "......location at the base of the Front Range of the Rockies......." to have caused an alteration in the flow of the Chinook winds?

Calgary, Alberta is known to experience the effects of Chinook winds in winter time. For instance, the temperature can rise from -40C to >15C in a matter of half an hour and then plunge back cold again within the same length of time minutes or hours later. I know, we lived there for 12 years.

jh