[OM] OT Computer activity monitor

Subject: [OM] OT Computer activity monitor
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 01:20:13 +1200

I'm looking for information about a computer monitoring program that
I just realised I lost with my computer in the fire last October.

What
brought about this search was Chris Trask's request for a way to log
surrepticious activity on his laptops, and I thought it might meet his
needs.

I 'think' the program was called Winpatrol written by one Bill
P (maybe Bill Pytlovany).

I remember that one Zuikoholic ( I don't
remember who) who lives in the USA well away from any seacoast, knows
him.

>From what I've been able to ascertain, Bill has been ill and may
have sold his program. There also seem to be reports of it
malfunctioning.

When I was using it, it provided great service.

Any
information will be greatly appreciated.

Brian