Re: [OM] Peso

Subject: Re: [OM] Peso
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 18:37:11 -0400
I _think_ work is copyrighted at its creation. You click the shutter, you got
yourself a copyrighted photo. You finish a manuscript, it's copyrighted.
Automatically. Of course it never hurts to register your copyright, which Uncle
Sugar (in the US) will do for a small fee. I have many copyrighted photos that
have never been printed, much less sold or published. Got official paperwork
from my big uncle hissownself. You created it, you own it. (Unless it's "work
for hire", then you got a whole 'nother kettle of fish.)

--Bob

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.