Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 08:47:19 +0100
It might be that tyres in Europe are softer and more liable to break into
particles, which is apparently the problem, but my Pirelli P7s last me 30k, and
that’s on the crappy British roads.  Tyres will surely not last more miles than
that on our Prius, would they?

I do hope that my tyres last that long on my latest acquisition; the rear tyres
are 255/40 18 which don’t come cheap.  I had not spotted the assymetric tyre
fit before I bought the car . . .

Chris