Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 11:14:43 +0000 (UTC)
Ian,    Nothing like kicking a bloke when he is down  ;-{>   However the clip
seems to sum up the present mood of much of the UK. One bloody big protest vote
built on LIES and HALF TRUTHS. I cannot say I am comfortable going down the
route that we have chosen. Case in point....much was made of the idea that "We
could control immigration"....NOW it has changed to "Not if we want to compete
in a free market" The vilifying of immigrants and the unchallenged lies really
rankles!!!! Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK