Re: [OM] OT: Win10 - I Am Not Alone

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Win10 - I Am Not Alone
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:16:28 +0200
I believe only the upgrade to windows 10 is free and the updates for a limited time I would not be surprised if they do not introduce a subscription based model once they feel they have got all upgraded that they can however I personally am relatively happy with value of the office 365 family deal and would possibly go with adobe cloud if it was offering any where near my perceived value that I get from O365 namely 5 computer installs and 5 mobile devices plus an 30% reduction in price, but that is maybe just me.