Re: [OM] OT: Win10 - I Am Not Alone

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Win10 - I Am Not Alone
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 05:17:18 -0400
Get the free edition of Macrium Reflect <http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx> and make an image or (as I do) make a clone. With a clone recovery is a simple drive swap. I actually have 2 clones. One is stored off-site in the event of fire. Also stored off-site are copies of all my photos. My son-in-law and I do backup drive exchanges whenever we visit.

Chuck Norcutt