Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:52:55 -0400
Well, the authors were neuroscientists of some stripe, and were drawing
inferences from little lights on screens. I guess that's not the same as
measuring the mass of the universe. Oh, wait ... <g>

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.