Re: [OM] Another Strange request but does anyone have an early lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Strange request but does anyone have an early lightroom 6 installer for mac
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:39:51 +0200
OK - I need to confess I may not have been totally honest when I said a clean install,

I reinstalled the OS fresh but used the migration assistant to copy the minimal install from my work machine on which I must have trialled CC on at some time, I tried uninstalling CCdesktop and all adobe apps but it seems nothing could fully get rid of it so today I reformated the new 2TB ssd and installed from a usb stick so that it really was clean and then running the lightroom installer it behaved as expected even with the latest one, so I am happy ish again except that now I have to copy all of my photos and my data back and tweak the settings again to get it working how i like it.

Thanks to all who tried to help

IanW