Re: [OM] Another Strange request but does anyone have an early lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Strange request but does anyone have an early lightroom 6 installer for mac
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:02:19 +0200
Thanks Piers,

I tried the adobe link on Saturday and got it working but only with CC desktop installed and then any updates have to be done through the CC desktop, I could live with that but would prefer to have a clean install like it was before and out of principle now I will resist subscribing until it really is the last resort.

Thinking aloud though I may have it on a usb drive as I bought a second copy to install on kerstin's mac - I shall keep digging - I had a quick look on the waybackmachine but that links to the new version and I am wary of installing a torrent version

Thanks anyway

IanW