Re: [OM] Alt dot Moose additions

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt dot Moose additions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 13:38:56 -0700
On 6/17/2016 6:42 PM, DZDub wrote:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This one is almost a 'normal' subject, but I love the sense of almost
drowning in a naturally monochromatic world - that's not greys. <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20198>
Not to my taste for reasons we've exchanged previously about underexposed
yellows.

I tried brighter before, and didn't like it. I think that's 'cause it increased contrast, and lost the dreamlike quality. But you've spurred me on to greater effort. Here's a bright version that I do like. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20277>

I guess this could fall into the Visual Conundra category, although I did
it for its abstract qualities. <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20188>
I do too.

Aw, c'mon, somebody ask what it is. :-)

OK, since you ask, It's the scuff mark a pan made on the 60+ year old enamel top of my stove. Color courtesy of daylight color balance under a very warm exhaust hood light, and I liked it, so I kept it.
These two versions of one image go way too far into abstraction of form
and color to ask anyone what they may have been in the 'real' world. <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20190>

I know I should pick just one, but the winner has as yet not stood up. <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20192>
I can help!  Pick #1.

Thanks! - for all your help.

Brighter Moose