Re: [OM] IMG: Another Pretty Twin Otter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Pretty Twin Otter
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 00:21:03 -0500
I keep forgetting that not everyone started using oil cans with "snap" bottoms before they started to school. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/16/2016 12:13 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Thanks, Jim.

I had to look up "oil-canning”.  I now realise that was the effect that I saw
in the skin of a Mig 29 which I saw somewhere, years ago.  It was built like a battleship.

Chris