Re: [OM] IMG: Another Pretty Twin Otter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Pretty Twin Otter
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:29:33 -0500
I'd bet they are structural. Cheaper/easier than internal ribs, of which I'll bet it has fewer.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Nichols
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:53 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Yes, along with those wonderful turbine engines!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/15/2016 4:51 PM, John Hudson wrote:
Another Canadian built product !

On 6/15/2016 6:34 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Thanks for those ideas and pictures, Jim. And why was the rudder ribbed? Was it only for strength, or did it produce its own vortices and increase the rudder's effectiveness?

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay