[OM] IMG: From Another Old Lens

Subject: [OM] IMG: From Another Old Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:14:31 -0500
After shooting the DC-3 with the screw-mount Summaron 35mm yesterday, I was reminded that I had another old screw-mount that I should evaluate. This is the Steinheil Munchen Culminar 85mm f/2.8. I took it out for a few minutes in 92F heat, and made a few images.

A few birds were visiting the feeders:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF4015FM.tif.html

And the Japanese Beetles have taken over the Buddleia Bush.

(*Lluis*: Please see if the tiny blooms look more natural in this shot.)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF3996FM.tif.html

While the old lens still works, focusing is a pain. It was much easier with my Leica.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA