Re: [OM] IMG: Two for Bonnaroo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two for Bonnaroo
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:59:15 -0300
The last time we attended an open air concert was that of Don and Phil Everly in an alpine like field in the far beyond in the Rockies in south central British Columbia in the early 1990s. I think they were, and still are, a tad better known than "Bonnaroo" despite the fact that one of the brothers has now passed away.

jh