Re: [OM] Lens issues.

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens issues.
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:52:48 +0200
I do something similar except that the shelves are in my home office rather
than darkroom. I do have some stuff in camera bags, but most of it is out in
the open. Of course, it is easier for me since I live in one of the driest
parts of Europe. The room where the equipment lives is neither heated nor air
conditioned most of the year, but it is not humid either.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain