Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 vs E-M5II
From: Michael Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 21:50:58 -0400
Cc: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>
There is a OM to Fuji speed poster though.
http://www.metabones.com/products/details/MB_SPOM-X-BM2

The metabones canyon to sonny fe does allow af aperture control and is to work.
 The Siggi canyon to FE appears to be as good as using native lenses though
only works with Siggi ef lenses.

Mike

Nor would it do you much good if you did have EF mount Canon lenses. The Zongyi
thing has no way to control aperture on EF lenses, they'd always be wide open.
No way to do autofocus either so the lens must necessarily have manually
operated focus control. I'm not sure that all do.