Re: [OM] Focal reducer samples (was E-M1 vs E-M5II)

Subject: Re: [OM] Focal reducer samples (was E-M1 vs E-M5II)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 22:27:05 +0200
I did purchase the metabones version and have just rattled of some very quick pics of lenses on the body

500/8 becomes 500/5.6
<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-6sz8Jvm/A>

180/2 with 1.4TC becomes 252/2

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-nz6G772/A>
and
<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-hdHK7Mr/A>

and 90/2 macro becomes 90/1.8

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-rsS3bvr/A>

I have been concentrating on this horrible project, it took eons to chip off these tiles and I would not have bothered starting had I know how difficult or long it would take, the good news though is that I am surprised how easy it is to swap a toilet.

nearly finished

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-9LP2df2/A>

and finally finished

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-577WT5n/A>

and lastly I found a towbar cycle rack for the vw bus that tilts enough to open the door and at a reasonable price - I couldn't find any decent reviews but took a gamble which looks to have paid off.

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-QT5cj5W/A>

Cheers IanW - who is also busy polishing my CV off as the company goes through yet another reorganisation.