Re: [OM] Sunset at Green Valley Lake - Olympus E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunset at Green Valley Lake - Olympus E-1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:35:06 -0700
On 5/16/2016 2:07 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
. . .
Maybe I should go back to "Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia" references. Or
should it be Frank Sinatra?

Never was a DeadHead, although I sold them a couple of their first pieces of audio gear, long before anyone had heard of them. Sinatra might work.

How about Lenny Cohen? Rock from the early days. Blues. Pop is highly variable, as I moved in and out. I know, for example, who Prince was, and a bit about him, but couldn't name a song, or recall hearing one.

Whatever will I do with you, Moose?

There's a good Beatles reference, "Love, Love Me, Do" The lost verse says
something about warts and all. :-)

AG (May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine)

You may have to hold on for a couple extra years. :-)

Schnozz

Mixed References Moose

.