Re: [OM] Extension Tubes

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension Tubes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 20:47:25 -0400
At those distances your main problem is lighting the subject.

Chuck Norcutt

On 5/13/2016 6:28 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
     With the 7mm extension tube I can focus down to 8mm, which is good enough
for me.  The 14mm takes me down to 4mm, similar to the shortest of the Vivitar
extension tubes.

Good.  You've got it!  I guess we'd better get those +0.5 diopter lenses
while we can.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt