Re: [OM] An image and some news

Subject: Re: [OM] An image and some news
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 23:14:25 -0400
It's really all based on a presumed visual resolution of an 8x10 print at a reading distance of about 10". But it holds pretty well beyond at larger prints and lower resolutions since we view such prints from farther away. Works for me. If you don't like it change to 80 lines/mm or whatever works for your eyes. The major confusion point, of course, is that the image does not suddenly fall apart at 307 or 309mm.

Chuck Norcutt