Re: [OM] IMGs: Storm Damage

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Storm Damage
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 13:22:25 -0400
We had a well-known, established, licensed contractor replace the roof on
our house in Rock Hill, right before we left for Iran.  It didn't rain the
whole time we were gone.  When we got back, RH had a torrential rain with 6
inches in 2 hours.  The roof leaked so much that it was raining as much in
the house as it was outside.  They are going to have to replace the whole
roof again.

The painting contractor that we hired to do the woodwork in the farmhouse
was so bad that Tom had to scrape all of the paint off and do it again
himself.  He didn't even move the windows up and down to paint the trim!

What a mess!  We have not been able to find any contractors that we would
ever hire a second time.  We're looking for one now to do the porch on the
farmhouse and haven't found anybody even willing to bid on the job.  What
unemployment!!

Tina

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx

Tina Manley