[OM] Nathan's PAD 27/4/2016: two Copenhagen vignettes

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/4/2016: two Copenhagen vignettes
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:35:02 +0200
Yesterday I travelled to Denmark, where I will be until Monday, a mini-vacation
whose main purpose is to visit my parents’ graves in Copenhagen and to do a 300
km cycling event on Saturday in northern Jutland with my friend Lars.

So, yesterday afternoon I landed in Copenhagen and made my way to my hotel
around the corner from my childhood friend Beata’s apartment. A couple of
pictures resulted from the short train ride and the subsequent short walk.

A selfie on the train:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9c8JZv5/A

A construction site. In Copenhagen when you have put up an ugly wall or fence,
an attempt is often made to make it into something attractive. In this case,
there is an exhibition of rock photos by a well-known Danish photographer:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dhhM3np/A

I find this attention to aesthetics very civilised.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain