Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 03:06:08 +0100
And how, Bob, could you have overlooked the oversized name tag on the table
beside the one and only "Odilia Knap, MT member of the Directorate for
Knowledge and Innovation (DG for Entrepreneurship & Innovation) at the
Ministry of Economic Affairs". Your attention must have been grabbed by
something else.

Piers, with acknowledgements to Uncle Google.