[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:31:28 +0200
I was on the road again last week, Monday in Paris, then 3 days in Rotterdam. I
have already posted my Rotterdam gallery, but the pictures I show here are more
of people, including a reunion with my friand Michiel Fokkema whom some of you
know--he used to be active on the LUG. There is also a visit to the Netherlands
Photo Museum (some of those images may be NSFW depending on your location).
And there are some pictures from my big day at the OECD.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1601

Cheers,
Nathan (on board a Norwegian flight to Oslo, somewhere far above France)

Sendt fra min iPad