Re: [OM] IMGS: Martyrs

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Martyrs
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:51:38 -0300
Tina ............ were you permitted to wander around Tehran and other places you visited in Iran along with your camera unaccompanied by any government minders or similar subject only to following cultural expectations [wearing a head scarf perhaps], respecting peoples' personal spaces and not opining on political issues ?

jh