Re: [OM] 2016 - Few Fotos For Fun

Subject: Re: [OM] 2016 - Few Fotos For Fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 07:01:00 +0200
Thank you to all who looked and will look, as for the windmills Kerstin has a different perspective and calls them sea Flowers, lets hope they are actually greener unlike the CFL light bulbs that were forced on us (nice ideal but in practice they need replacing sooner than expected) - thank goodness for LED which seems to last much longer IMHO

IanW