Re: [OM] Why we should take photographs

Subject: Re: [OM] Why we should take photographs
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:56:47 +0200
Sorry Chris, but without knowing the details, I hope that the college succeeds.
Your part of England desperately needs more housing. The artificial
restrictions caused by the insanity of greenbelts and generaly NIMBYism has
resulted in crazy prices which price people with ordinary incomes out of the
market. The only way to solve it is to build more.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain