Re: [OM] Why we should take photographs

Subject: Re: [OM] Why we should take photographs
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:31:22 +0100
It’s good to hear from you, Joel.  I hope that all is well with you and your
family.

It is sad to lose a view, although I don’t know how appropriate was the
development on that site, but we are fighting inappropriate development in our
village.  One of the Cambridge colleges, Trinity, owns land on the edge of the
village and is trying, through its agents, to develop it with a set of poorly
designed houses.

We’ll keep at it . . .

Chris