Re: [OM] IMG: A walk in Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A walk in Amsterdam
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:31:35 -0400
Thanks, that was an interesting tour. I was in Amsterdam once about 25 years ago. I think I was there to give a presentation on measuring performance of application software on mainframe computers. Some of your photos look familiar but I also took a great many along the water front from a tour boat. There are probably a couple rolls of film around somewhere but they're in a pile with hundreds more. I enjoyed it all but am quite happy not to be walking down Kalverstraat.

Chuck Norcutt