Re: [OM] E-1 Updating

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Updating
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 20:53:00 -0500
On 4/4/16 20:27 : , Ken Norton wrote:
I'm on 1.4 for the body.  Not sure if the updater will play nice on OSX El
Capitan... guess it's worth a shot.
Depends on your computer software. Viewer 3.x won't touch in. It won't
work with the E-1 or E-300.

AG
Looks like a no-go. You cannot download the older version from Olympus - they say to "use the bundled software" which, by this time, is an old PPC (i.e., non-Intel) version and OSX's built-in housekeeping disabled it during one OS version upgrade. My only hop is that It may still be installed on my older MacBook Pro with is stuck at Snow Leopard.

If not, I don't even know where the original CD that came with my E-1 is.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie