Re: [OM] IMG: Image Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Image Comparison
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 01:24:32 +0000
Jim-
So what exactly did you do to polish up the aluminum on that airplane?

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office during the month of April and Cerner standard
holidays