[OM] IMG: Image Comparison

Subject: [OM] IMG: Image Comparison
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 19:27:53 -0500
Moose has offered me some insight into ways I can improve my image post-processing, taking advantage of tools that I already had, but did not really understand. I have made a first attempt to apply these techniques to an image that I had posted earlier.

Here is the Spinner Selfie image that has been viewed 58 times by various viewers.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Spinner+Selfie.tif.html

Here is a rework of that image, starting with the .tif file derived from the RAW image. Not only is the main subject depicted better, but the last remaining WWII hangar on the airport is shown in better detail in the background.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Using+PWP+Tools+with+FM.tif.html

Please view LARGE.

Thanks, Moose.  Hook your thumbs in your suspenders and smile!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA