[OM] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2016: remembering Brussels

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2016: remembering Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:12:20 +0100
Tuesday’s terrorist attacks in Brussels affected the people at our office
deeply. Many of us have lived in Brussels, travel there frequently, have family
and friends there—all of this is true for me. The places attacked—the airport
and the Maelbeek metro station—are places through which I pass every time I am
in town. One of my colleagues lost her 20-year old nephew in the Maelbeek
attack. So we really meant it when our flag was put at half mast yesterday:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bFm5PCR/A

And when we gathered in the lobby at noon to observe a minute’s silence:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VWfPKR6/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman