Re: [OM] End of a 10+ year Odyssey

Subject: Re: [OM] End of a 10+ year Odyssey
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 13:40:32 -0700
On 3/23/2016 4:20 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
Interesting.  It seems incomplete - looking at the participants list -
camera 2 certainly got to me and I posted my pictures (to here:
http://www.ownvolition.com/olympus-odyssey/gallery_chrome_2.htm#J_Cunningham)
but the url is dead now.

I did post according to the rules. But, being short of trust for web things beyond my control, I also posted all mine even vaguely worth viewing here. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/OlyOdyssey>

Belt & Suspenders Moose