Re: [OM] Large flying machine

Subject: Re: [OM] Large flying machine
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:51:36 -0500
I believe you are correct, one of the turbine guppies I think.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Norton
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:59 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

I've never heard the 6 engine one running, but it is amazing to see. Learjet
parts from Ireland were frequently bought in from their by the 6 engine
version, and they could have put at least the entire factory in it. We now
see the Boeing "dreamlifter" that carries parts to seattle from here, and
it is bigger than anything.

I see that Airbus is developing the new Buluga XL to replace their
aging fleet of Bulugas. Guppies with jet engines. I think NASA still
operates one Super Guppy that Airbus used to have.

AG