Re: [OM] School Bus Hot Rod

Subject: Re: [OM] School Bus Hot Rod
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:14:27 -0400
In the fall of 1957 (when the new cars were announced for 1958) I was 15
years old and keenly awaiting my driver's license.  My best buddy's
father was a Chevrolet salesman and I well remember the introduction of
the 1958 models in the Chevy showroom.  I also remember being a bit
startled by dual headlights.  Something not seen before then.  The trick
is to be old enough to remember the event but not so old that you've
forgotten it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt