Re: [OM] IMGS: Spring in SC

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Spring in SC
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:18:20 -0500
Nice. Reminds me of growing up on a farm. We moved from Chicago to Southern
Illinois when I was in 4th grade. Bought a 40-acre farm because Dad's
relatives in Nebraska were farmers and that's where he spent a lot of his
summers.

I enjoyed having the space growing up, and I sometimes miss it, especially
when I'm faced with shoehorning a compromise antenna into my little
courtyard while back home growing up I had a 75' tower and all the space in
the world to hang wires.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> We are not supposed to be having spring yet.  The last frost day here is
> usually the middle of April.  But the temperature has been in the 80's for
> over a week now and everything thinks it is spring.  Some snapshots from
> spring on the farm:

> And hit Next for 8 more times.  All with the Leica SL, all with the 24-90.
>
> Hope you are having nice weather where you are!  We had a hailstorm last
> night but no more rain predicted for the next week and I hope no more
> frosts!
>
> Tina
>
> --
> Tina Manley