Re: [OM] Don't take my silence for inactivity

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't take my silence for inactivity
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:09:51 -0500
And fraud with Trump University.  Plus he has a string of failed businesses
and bankruptcies and marriages in his past. And no respect for anyone who
isn't a rich white guy.

If the worst happens, and he gets elected by the frenzied,
foaming-at-the-mouth angry mob, we can only hope that the "checks and
balances" system our government was built on will keep him from starting a
nuclear WWIII that nobody can survive.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie